|Size (L x W x H)||19.5 cm x 2.5 cm x 28.5 cm|
|Availability||Out Of Stock|
Millet is a cereal grain that belongs to the Poaceae family, commonly known as the grass family. Millet is good for human's consumption as it is gluten-free and boasts high protein, fiber, and antioxidant contents. Millet also provides more essential amino acids and protein than other grains.
Here are some of the best health benefits of our Millet has to offer :
- May help control blood sugar levels
- May help lower cholesterol
- Fits a gluten-free diet
How to consume our Millet?
- Rinse grains once and drain.
- Put grains and water into the pot with a portion of Grains : Water (1:2) and let it soak for 30 minutes.
- Set the cooker on the cook mode.
- After done, leave it on warm mode for 10 minutes before consume.
Who should consume our Millet?
- Our millet suitable to be consumed by all ages.
- Store in a cool and dry place at room temperature