|Size (L x W x H)||19.5 cm x 2.5 cm x 28.5 cm|
|Availability||Out Of Stock|
Red Brown Rice
Red Brown Rice contains a variety of anthocyanins that give the brown rice's bran become red or maroon colour. Anthocyanin is an anti-oxidant that give certain red-purple fruit and vegetables its colour. Red Brown Rice also has an earthy and beany flavour compared to brown rice.
Here are some of the best health benefits of our Red Brown Rice has to offer:
- Great source of iron and goofd for our bone health
- Help to decrease inflammation in our body
- Help to fight a free radicals and preventing heart disease
- Lower colesterol level
How to consume our Red Brown Rice?
- Rinse grains once and drain.
- Put grains and water into the pot with a portion of Grains : Water (1:2) and let ot soak for 30 minutes.
- Set the cooker on cook mode.
- After done, leave it on warm mode for 10 minutes before consume.
Who should consume our Red Brown Rice?
- Our Red Brown Rice can be consumed by all ages
- Store in a cool and dry place at room temperature